The combination of its broad experience in traditional signalling technology and its extensive know-how in modern signalling technology makes Balfour Beatty Rail Signal GmbH located in Staßfurt a competent and reliable partner in the area of railway signalling. Our comprehensive line of products and services ranges from planning, development and production to project management, installation and maintenance.
Thanks to the competence of our business divisions Contact lines, Power Supply System and Auxiliary Power System/50 Hz we are in a position to complete the most complex of signalling installation projects on schedule.
You can rely on us!
Engineering, delivery, installation and commissioning of
- Mechanical and electromechanical signal box systems
- Relay signal box systems
- Electronic signal box systems
- Other types of signalling systems
The high quality of our products and services has been repeatedly verified:
- Prequalification as a manufacturing and installation enterprise (Q1)
- Approval as a maintenance and repair enterprise for GS II DR signal box systems
- Certification as per ISO 9001:2008
- Manufacturer's qualification for the welding of steel structures as per DIN 18800-7:2002-09 Class D
Railway Signalling Technology
- Mechanical signal boxes
- Electromechanical signal boxes
- Relay signal boxes
- Point machines
- Axle counter
- Level crossings