Balfour Beatty Rail GmbH
Phone: +49 30 453 056 - 0
Fax: +49 30 453 056 - 145
BB Gleisbau GmbH
Phone: +49 30 670695-0
Fax: +49 30 670695-11
Directions to our location Pettenkoferstraße
Due to the traffic in Berlin, basically it is better to use public transportation.
If you will travel by car anyway, following link will help you to drive round building lots and traffic jam.
From berlin central station by public transport
At central station take S9 direction airport Berlin-Schönefeld and exit at Schöneweide (about 25 min).
From the station forecourt take one of the folowing lines:
- Tram 21 direction Lichtenberg
- Tram 27 direction Virchow Strasse
- Tram 28 direction Falkenberg
- Tram 61 direction Rahnsdorf
- Tram 67 direction Krankenhaus Köpenick
After two stations step off again (approx. 4 minutes)
Then turn right into Wilhelminenhofstrasse. After approx. 300 m turn right into a former factory approach and walk forwards to the shore of the Spree.
Finally on your left side you will find us.
From Flughafen Tegel by public transport
There are two possibilities to travel from the airport Tegel to the city by public transport.
- At the stops between TXL and X9 you will arrive Bahnhof Zoo resp. Alexanderplatz immediately.
- The TXL is an extra line to the city.
- Exit at station Alexanderplatz. Then take S9 to destination station Schöneweide. Exit at station Schöneweide.
- This line leaves every 20 minutes only. Its leaves station Alexanderplatz every hour at the 08., 28. and 48. minute.
- By using another line, you have to change at the station Ostkreuz.
- The access route to station Schöneweide is the same as the access route from the station Zoo.